Thursday, September 17, 2009

Seeing Frogs

Little Morris had his 15mth well visit on Tuesday. His percentiles have dropped a little, but he is still a perfectly healthy boy. He is 25lbs, which is the 60th percentile, and 31 inches which is the 50th percentile. We are still battling constipation, which our pediatrician says we may battle for a while longer, but in the mean time I give him miralax daily. He wasn't very happy when we left though. He had to get 4 SHOTS! One was the flu shot. Poor baby! He must have been thinking...why is mommy letting them do this to me. It breaks my heart every time he has to get shots!

Here are a few recent pictures that I took of him today:
Pointing to his belly!
Pointing to his eyes!
Poor baby fell asleep eating his chicken nuggets! "Just let me go to sleep momma!" And yes...we were still in PJ's at lunch time!
I told you he LOVES his Elmo!


Hey! So I finally finished Little Morris' froggie bathroom! I must say...it is very cute! It took me a little longer than I wanted, but I finally got it done. Little Morris loves it too! Every time he goes into the bathroom he gets this big smile across his face. And if you ask him "where are your frogs?" or tell him to show someone his frogs, he takes them into his bathroom, stands on his rug, points to the frog and makes this little sound like he is saying "see!" It is so cute. Here are a few pics:






I think that is about it for now. But I'll update again soon. Bree starts Softball games on Monday, so I'll be sure to put up some pics of the MVP when I get some!

Love you lots!






No comments:

Post a Comment