Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Baby Festivities

On September 11, 2010, I had my first baby shower. I got sooo many cute, girly things! But the morning of the shower, Little Morris woke up complaining about his foot hurting. I looked at the bottom of his foot and noticed an abscess. I had to take him to Peds Plus. Well, his foot hurt so bad that I couldn't put on a shoe and needless to say, he wouldn't walk. So here I am, 7 months pregnant, with a BIG belly, carrying around a 30 pound 2 year old! Poor little guy, they had to lance the abscess and then drain it. He walked with a limp and on the side of his foot for a few days. I had another baby shower on October 9, 2010; where I got tons more cute things, and even some really sweet smocked bubble outfits that my mom made!


Halloween rolled around, and I was going to let Morris be Elmo since he LOVES him. Well, I waited too long and traveled all over Charleston looking for a 2T Elmo costume with NO luck. Finally, I did find a costume that seemed to fit him perfectly...a boxer. And I knew his daddy would love it. He looked soooo freakin' cute too!


My pictures NEVER upload in the order that I want them to...oh well. Here are some pics to go with this blog. But in NO particular order!

This is actually my 9 month photo. I was about 3 weeks away from due date here.


Pictures of Miss Savannah's room




Trick or Treating


His "mean" face. I told you he was cute!


Oops...it is there twice...oh well! Deal with it! It is enough that I'm trying to play catch up from over a year!


Our pumpkin


Helping clean out the pumpkin









Pumpkin patch. I definitely had a better photo...but this is the one you get!


Yep...really FAT! Me and mom!






I love this look! Always such a jokster!



Morris and Lorelei at the pumpkin patch.




AWESOME baby shower diaper cake that Mandy made!


Morris was excited to help paint "sissy's" room.



And next post will be Savannah's birth story. Just 6 months later! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment